K-Pop Star Mod at KAWAIISTACIE

K Pop Star Mod at KAWAIISTACIE image 2232 670x539 Sims 4 UpdatesK Pop Star Mod at KAWAIISTACIE image 2242 670x391 Sims 4 Updates K Pop Star Mod at KAWAIISTACIE image 2252 670x471 Sims 4 Updates K Pop Star Mod at KAWAIISTACIE image 2262 Sims 4 Updates K Pop Star Mod at KAWAIISTACIE image 2272 Sims 4 UpdatesKAWAIISTACIE – Mods / Traits : K-Pop Star Mod
This mod lets your sims become k-pop stars. You will start as a nobody and work your way up to becoming a k-pop legend.

Stage One: Auditions

In this stage, you will be building skills and trying to audition to get into a company. It’s a good idea to go past the minimum requirements if you want a higher chance to pass. After you pass the audition stage you will officially be apart of a company. You will get a contract for a minimum of $20k and get paid weekly by your company $200. You are expected to work for the rest of your money.

Stage Two: Company Trainee

In this stage, you will be building your skills, reputation, and fanbase. After you pass this stage you will be able to get sponsors, perform, film, and do meet and greets.

Stage Three: Debut

In this stage, you will be doing a lot of performing, filming, and building your fanbase. After you pass this stage you will officially become a k-pop star!

Stage Four: K-Pop Star

In this stage, you will be doing a lot of commercials, dramas, performances, and advertising! After you pass this stage you will officially become a k-pop legend!

View more from:

Comments

1. Nini says

Hi,, im so confused, why my sims won’t go to audition,, when i clicked ‘go to audition’, there’s nothing happened, can somebody help please?

2. ElenaBoleyn says

Hello, so my sim has been skipping work a lot and he works for the kpop career. I try to force him to go to work but the button doesn’t work. How do I fix this?

3. Haruka says

I got max dance acting and singing skills and the aspiration as well but I always fail the audition what do i do???

• amayUhxx says

I had the same problem. I had 3 sims try out and only one made it and I kept trying for the other two but they kept failing. So I had them quit the job and then try again and another one of my sims made it except my last sim didn’t and I did it again but it never worked so I had to cheat from the MC Command Center. (MC Cheats>Cheat Sim Info>Cheat Career (or cheat aspiration if you want them to get promoted naturally)

4. NyuXperience says

Hi all!
    I really love this mod.
    But I have a little problem, it doesn’t appear to me the option to get sponsors, i have all the stars in fame and all… nothing happens and I’m stuck with the quest of taking pictures with sponsored items :(
    Any idea how to solve this?

Thanks! ;)

5. tatyanna says

Ive been trying to download this mod for over an hour now. I have both Mod and Script mod enabled and yet theres still no progress.

• Maesa says

I have too I would think that Kawaii Stacie deleted the mod because its not on her page and she deleted some mods. if there is another mod someone knows about to get a kpop idol job please reply this mod seems awesome and I really want something at least somewhat like it.

6. Kiera Henry says

My sims has over 700 followers but the promotions tasks says she only has 12. How can I fix this? It seems like it shows the amount of followers she’s gained rather than the amount she has.

7. Autumn says

Okay so i downloaded this mod and i launched the sims 4 game. i have script mode enabled and mods enabled, and when i launch the game, it says that the KPop mod is in there. When I press on my sim, it only gives me two kpop mod options 1-“Audition” 2-“Make merch”. But how do I practice my skills and and dancing and such? Am I missing something?

• X$Y says

You have to pass the audition first to get another options. If you have joined to a company, you’ll be able to practice dance, sing, acting and do backdancer performance. I’ve tried this far but i haven’t pass the next stage.