Panna cotta is a kind of Italian desert made with moulded cream (often flavoured with vanilla first) and hardened with gelatin, or in this case, a vegetarian gelling agent to make it firm. It’s then topped with fruit and/or flavoured sauces and syrups.
Notes (for all flavours):
– They have all three sizes meal sizes (8 servings, 4 servings and single serving)
– Please don’t re-upload as your own!
– Appears in Dine Out restaurant menus as a “Dessert”.
– This food item REQURES the latest version of my food enabler object.
Ingredients for each type:
– Lime & Mint: optional icemunmun lime & peppermint, SCCO cream, sugar and milk ingredients (food can still be cooked without)
– Mango & Passion Fruit: optional KingZace passionfruit, icemunmun mango, SCCO cream, vanilla, sugar and milk ingredients (food can still be cooked without)
– Kiwi & Watermelon: optional icemunmun watermelon and kiwi, SCCO cream, vanilla, sugar and milk
Found in Create Food > Create Desserts