Lasagne is a kind of thin, sheet shaped pasta. Here it’s prepared in a dish between layers of béchamel sauce and “meat” sauce (here it’s vegetarian, you can get a fantastic meaty lesagne from icemunmun here). A crust of cheese is then added, before it’s baked in the oven until cooked all the way through and served into pieces. It’s a fantastic and quick recipe for families or parties.
– It has two meal sizes (8 servings and single serving)
– Optional EA tomato, onion and faux meat cube, as well as any vegan alternative from SCCO (recipe can still be cooked without)
– Please don’t re-upload as your own!
– Appears in Dine Out restaurant menus as a “Dessert”.
– This food item REQURES the latest version of food enabler object.